Pokemon GO Community Days are monthly events that aim to incentivise players worldwide to meet up with fellow Trainers in their local community and bond over their mutual love for Pokemon. Every Community Day is highlighted by a featured Pokemon that appears more frequently for a few hours in Pokemon GO. And when you capture or evolve a Community Day Pokemon, it’ll learn an exclusive move. The September 2022 Pokemon GO Community Day starring Roggenrola is right around the corner, so let’s review everything you need to know.
- Discover how to find and battle Pokemon GO Challengers and test out your newly captured Roggenrola.
Pokemon GO Community Day (September 2022): Dates And Times
The upcoming Roggenrola Community Day will occur on Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 2pm to 5pm local time. Niantic has been generous enough to provide us with the dates of future Pokemon GO Community Days to be held through the coming months, which you can find below:
- Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Saturday, November 5, 2022 (Community Day Classic)
- Saturday, November 12, 2022
Pokemon GO Community Day (September 2022): Featured Pokemon And Exclusive Move
Roggenrola, also known as the Mantle Pokemon, is the featured Pokemon for the September 2022 Pokemon GO Community Day. Evolve Boldore, Roggenrola’s evolution, during the event or up to five hours afterwards to get a Gigalith that knows the Charged Attack Meteor Beam.
- Learn how to become Best Buddies with Pokemon in Pokemon GO to form a bond with Roggenrola and all of the Community Day Pokemon.
Pokemon GO Community Day (September 2022): Event Bonuses
Every Pokemon GO Community Day features special event bonuses. Below you’ll find the event bonuses for September 2022 Community Day: Roggenrola.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event period.
- 2x chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon.
- 2x Candy for catching Pokemon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust.
- Event-themed Stickers featuring Roggenrola can be obtained by spinning PokeStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
After the event concludes, from 5pm to 10pm local time, Trainers can partake in bonus Raid Battles. This September 2022 Community Day Raid is a four-star Raid Battle headlined by Boldore. To get in the Raid, you’ll need to redeem Raid Passes or Premium Battle Passes.
Succeed in the bonus, Raid Battle and for 30 minutes, Roggenrola will begin to appear in a 300-metre radius around the Gym that hosted the Raid. The luckiest of Trainers might even stumble upon a Shiny one!
Pokemon GO Community Day: Prep List
You may want to review this Pokemon GO Community Day prep list to ensure you’re ready when Community Day goes live. Community Days are one-time events and only last a few hours, so you won’t want to waste a second!
- Stock up on Incense to use on Community Day, as they last longer during the event. Save Lure Modules for the same reason.
- Load up on Pokeballs, particularly Ultra Balls, so that you can capture plenty of the featured Pokemon.
- Transfer unnecessary Pokemon to storage to free up space for capturing.
- Take note of the event bonuses for the Community Day you plan to participate in and use them to your advantage.
If you plan to partake in the Roggenrola Community Day exclusive Special Research, Community Day Special Research story: Rock ‘n’ Roll, make sure to purchase a ticket in the in-game shop.
- Redeem Pokemon GO promo codes to get free supplies that you can use on Community Days.
Pokemon GO Community Day Archives
Below is a comprehensive list of all the featured Pokemon from previous Pokemon GO Community Days and the exclusive moves they could learn via evolving.
- January 2018: Pikachu (Surf)
- February 2018: Dratini (Draco Meteor)
- March 2018: Bulbasaur (Frenzy Plant)
- April 2018: Mareep (Dragon Pulse)
- May 2018: Charmander (Blast Burn)
- June 2018: Larvitar (Smack Down)
- July 2018: Squirtle (Hydro Cannon)
- August 2018: Eevee (Last Resort)
- September 2018: Chikorita (Frenzy Plant)
- October 2018: Beldum (Meteor Mash)
- November 2018: Cyndaquil (Blast Bun)
- January 2019: Totodile (Hydro Cannon)
- February 2019: Swinub (Ancient Power)
- March 2019: Treecko (Frenzy Plant)
- April 2019: Bagon (Outrage)
- May 2019: Torchic (Blast Burn)
- June 2019: Slakoth (Body Slam)
- July 2019: Mudkip (Hydro Cannon)
- August 2019: Ralts (Synchronise)
- September 2019: Turtwig (Frenzy Plant)
- October 2019: Trapinch (Earth Power)
- November 2019: Chimchar (Blast Burn)
- January 2020: Piplup (Hydro Cannon)
- February 2020: Rhyhorn (Rock Wrecker)
- March 2020: Abra (Counter)
- April 2020: Seedot (Bullet Seed)
- May 2020: Weedle (Drill Run)
- June 2020: Gastly (Shadow Punch)
- July 2020: Magikarp (Aqua Tail)
- September 2020: Porygon (Tri Attack)
- October 2020: Charmander (Dragon Breath)
- November 2020: Electabuzz (Flamethrower)
- November 2020: Magmar (Thunderbolt)
- January 2021: Machop (Payback)
- February 2021: Roselia (Bullet Seed and Weather Ball)
- March 2021: Fletchling (Incinerate)
- April 2021: Snivy (Frenzy Plant)
- May 2021: Swablu (Moonblast)
- June 2021: Gible (Earth Power)
- July 2021: Tepig (Blast Burn)
- August 2021: Eevee (Last Resort), Vaporeon (Scald), Jolteon (Zap Cannon), Flareon (Superpower), Espeon (Shadow Ball), Umbreon (Psychic), Leafeon (Bullet Seed), Glaceon (Water Pulse), Sylveon (Psyshock)
- September 2021: Oshawott ( Hydro Cannon )
- October 2021: Duskull (Shadow Ball)
- November 2021: Shinx (Psychic Fangs)
- January 2022: Bulbasaur (Frenzy Plant)
- January 2022: Spheal (Powder Snow and Icicle Spear)
- February 2022: Hoppip (Acrobatics)
- March 2022: Sandshrew and Alolan Sandshrew (Night Slash and Shadow Claw)
- April 2022: Mudkip (Hydro Cannon)
- April 2022: Stufful (Drain Punch)
- May 2022: Alolan Geodude (Rollout)
- June 2022: Deino (Brutal Swing)
- July 2022: Starly (Gust)
- August 2022: Galarian Zigzagoon (Obstruct)
We opted to leave out December Community Days because every December, Pokemon GO hosts a Community Day that includes all of the featured Pokemon from that year. So, if you ever miss a Community Day, December is your chance to make it up!
Own all the Eevee evolutions but are not sure which one to give your attention to? We ranked the best Eevee evolutions in Pokemon GO.