Square Enix is known for having some tough challenges in its rhythm games, and that is no different with the Theatrhtythm: Final Bar Line trophies. From finishing 300 music stages to getting an astonishing five billion points in the game (yes, you read that right), here are all of the Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line trophies to expect.
- Theattrhythm Final Bar Line launched on the evening of February 15. Was the game worth the preorder?
Every One Of The Theatrhythm Final Bar Line Trophies To Expect
There are many tough Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line trophies that you’ll encounter during your completionist playthrough of the game. From dealing 3,000 damage to an enemy with one summon attack to getting four characters to level 99, here are all of the Theatrhythm Final Bar Line Trophies you’ll be faced with:
- THEATRHYTHM Maestro: Receive all of the trophies and gain the platnium.
- In Pursuit of Harmony: Finish the first series title like Final Fantasy VII Remake.
- Unbroken Symphony: Finish the song without missing any notes, gaining a Perfect Chain.
- Perfectionist: Get the first All Critical on a song.
- A Musical Journey Begins: Clear your first song in the game.
- Outro: Finish the game and watch the ending.
- Battling Musicians: Play and complete 100 music stages.
- Veteran Orchestra: Play and complete 300 music stages.
- Encore!: Finish a singular song a total of 10 times.
- Uniting Melody: Gain 50 Perfect Chains in the game.
- Eternal Harmony: Gain 100 Perfect Chains in the game.
- Overflowing Gold: Filled 10 Critical Charts with standard difficulty
- Winding Rhapsody: Reach 500 million points of scores overall
- Remnant Traumerei: Gain 5 billion points overall in scores.
- Item Enthusiast: Use 100 stage items while playing the game.
- Skilled Combatant: Activate your abilities 500 times.
- Combat Artist: Activate your abilities 1,000 times.
- Show of Finesse: Use 20 or more abilities on one singular song.
- Seasoned Hunter: Defeat 500 enemies
- Unparalleled Hunter: Take out 5,000 enemies.
- Unstoppable Force: Eliminate 15 or more enemies in one song.
- Summon’s True Power: Deal 3,000 damage to a singular enemies with one summon attack.
- Summon Tamer: Bring 5 summons into one song.
- Indomitable Bond – Four of your characters reach Level 99.
- Beyond the Stars: One character reaches star level 9
- 999er: One character has maxed stats across the board.
- Making Sound Waves: Gain 10,000 Rhythmia
- Riding the Symphonic Tide: Gain 100,000 Rhythmia
- CollectaCard Buff: Receive 300 different CollectaCards
- CollectaCard Master: Receive 1,000 different CollectaCards
- Renowned Treasure Hunter – Pick up 1,000 dropped items
- An Excess of Summonstones: Pick up 30 dropped summon stones
- Path of the Harmonist: Finish ten series quest titles.
- A Deeper Harmony: Finish the quests from 10 series titles.
- Harmonic Enlightenment: Complete quests from 20 different series quest titles.
- Endless Challenger: Finish five stages in one Endless World run.
- Endless Walker: Finish ten stages in one Endless World run.
- Master of the Moment: Perfect Chain five top hits in one day.
- Grand Rhythmist: Play every song in the game with the exception of Deluxe Edition and DLC content. This may be hard to track.
- Ultimate Rhythmist: Clear every song in the game with the exception of Deluxe Edition and DLC content. This may be hard to track.
- Complete Harmony – Finish all of the series quests in the game. This sounds time-consuming.
As you can see, the Theatrhythm Final Bar Line trophies will be hard to get as you’ll need to finish all of the series quests in the game and get a crazy five billion points. Will you be making the effort for the platinum trophy?
- Were you able to get a chance to play Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin? If so, what do you think of it?
How Many Characters Are In The Game?
Theatrhythm Final Bar Line encompasses all of the Final Fantasy characters you’d know and expect. Many of them represent the 104-character roster of this rhythm game. The cool thing is that you can mix and match. For example, you can have Final Fantasy 10‘s Tidus on a mission alongside XIII’s Hope, XV‘s Noctis, and VII‘s Aerith. You’ll want to make sure you have a balanced party, however, as each character has their own class attached to it. For example, Final Fantasy 13’s Vanille is a healer.
There are also Final Fantasy 14 characters you can play as while you go through the MMO’s epic music. You can check out Noctis’ buddies like Prompto in the game too.