Sonic Frontiers challenges you to many side quests and tough bosses, and you may want to keep track of the trophies and achievements you get in the game. Here’s an explanation of the Sonic Frontiers trophies and achievements.
- Is there a Sonic Frontiers demo for your friend to try?
Bronze Trophies And Smaller Achievements In Sonic Frontiers
The following are the lowest-tier Sonic Frontiers trophies and achievements in the game:
- Kronos Island Expert – View all Side Stories on Kronos Island.
- Ares Island Expert – View all Side Stories on Ares Island.
- Chaos Island Expert – View all Side Stories on Chaos Island.
- Ouranos Island Expert – View all Side Stories on Ouranos Island.
- Kronos Island Explorer – Complete all Challenges on Kronos Island and fully reveal the map.
- Ares Island Explorer – Complete all Challenges on Ares Island and fully reveal the map.
- Chaos Island Explorer – Complete all Challenges on Chaos Island and fully reveal the map.
- Ouranos Island Explorer – Complete all Challenges on Ouranos Island and fully reveal the map.
- Speed Demon – Use a Power Boost for the first time.
- Combo Covert – Executed a Phantom Rush attack for the first time outside of the training simulator.
- Combo Crackerjack – Utilize Phantom Rush 50 times outside of the training simulator.
- Koco Leader – Gather 200 Koco, the small rock creatures that inhabit these islands.
- Elder Koco Encounter – Meet Elder Koco for the first time.
- Hermit Koco Encounter – Meet Hermit Koco for the first time.
- Herculean Hedgehog – Raise the Power Level to the Max stat.
- Hardened Hedgehog – Raise the Defense Level to the Max stat.
- Hearty Hedgehog – The Ring Level is set to the max
- Hypersonic Hedgehog – Raise Sonic’s speed to the absolute max.
- Easy Prey – Take all out enemy types for this Sonic Frontiers trophy.
- Swath of Destruction – 100 breakable objects are eliminated.
- Celestial Rain – See a starfall for the first time.
- Big Encounter – Finish the fishing tutorial from Big The Cat.
- Ticket to Tranquility – Gather 100 Purple Coins from around the islands. Unfortunately, we can’t do this with a co-op partner.
Hopefully, you can get these bronze trophies or equivalent achievements quickly as they’re fairly easy to complete if you keep playing the game.
- Sonic Frontiers would be amazing on Xbox Game Pass, but is this the case?
Silver Sonic Frontiers Trophies And Achievements
Next, these silver Sonic Frontiers trophies and achievements are naturally more challenging and showcase the major moments in the storyline of the game.
- The Journey Begins – The easiest trophy to get as you only have to finish the Kronos Island tutorials.
- The Beginning – Eliminate the first titan and complete the main story of Kronos Island.
- Ancient Defiance – The second titan needs to be beaten and the main story of Ares Island finishes.
- Futile Resistance – The third titan is taken out and thee main story of Chaos Island completes.
- Hope Across Ages – Ouranos Island’s story completes after beating the fourth titan.
- Expert Historian – You’ve found all of the side stories throughout every island.
- Unrivaled Aptitude – Unlock every skill in the Skill Tree.
- Unknown Threat – The first guardian is defeated.
- Kronos Island Memories – All Kronos Island Portals are repaired.
- Ares Island Memories – All Ares Island Portals are repaired.
- Chaos Island Memories – All Chaos Island Portals are repaired.
- Ouranos Island Memories – All Ouranos Island Portals are repaired.
- Perfect Run – Beat all of the missions in one Cyber Space area like collecting all the red coins and getting an S rank.
- Superior Ranking – Get a Rank S rating while playing through a Cyber Space level for the first time.
- Angler’s Club – Catch all varieties of fish in one fishing spot.
Hopefully, you like to fish as you may be doing quite a lot to get the Angler’s Club trophy or achievement.
- Did you know you can get the soap shoes from Sonic Adventure 2 in Sonic Frontiers?
All Gold Sonic Frontiers Trophies and Achievements
The toughest Sonic Frontiers trophies include these toothsome tasks:
- A Land At Peace – The final boss is defeated and you complete the main story.
- Threats Identified – Take out all guardian types.
Once you’ve received all of the trophies, you’ll gain the generic “Trophies Completed” platinum reward.
For more Sonic Frontiers guides, keep reading The Games Cabin.