Harvestella is a farming simulation game and a spiritual successor to games like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, and others, which establishes to make itself unique by adding nuances like a Job system that serves as different combat classes that players can choose between. Harvestella Jobs system is vast and can easily overwhelm new players. Seeing that, we prepared this handy guide where we explain Harvestella’s Job system while talking about all Jobs, how to unlock them, and how you can unlock new Skills for a Job.
- Are you losing your game progress in Harvestella? Check out our guide on how to save game in Harvestella to learn about the manual and autosave features.
Harvestella Jobs Explained
In Harvestella, Jobs is similar to the Class system that allows players to choose between different weapons, moves, skills, passives, and other things. And the best part about it is that players can choose between different Jobs in-game, between fights, and whenever the need comes.
- Want to know if you can enjoy Harvestella on Valve’s Steam Deck? Then check out our guide on whether you can play Harvestella on Steam Deck, which talks about compatibility, performance, and many other things.
In most roleplaying games, you are locked to a single class. But in Harvestella, you can switch to any Job, granted you have it unlocked. Every Job in Harvestella has its own Skill Tree with unique skills you can unlock using Job Points.
That said, the game will somewhat force you to change between Jobs, especially during battles, as some enemies are strong and are weak to specific attributes that only a particular Job will possess. This addition adds an extra layer to the game’s combat and general gameplay and makes it even more fun than just mashing a single button.
How Many Jobs Are There In Harvestella?
When writing this article, we have around ten Jobs in Harvestella. There is a meager chance that the game will add any new Jobs. But if that happens, we will update this section.
Harvestella: All Jobs And How To Unlock
You start the game with the Fighter Job and unlock new ones as you meet new NPCs with the respective Jobs.
- Fighter – As said earlier, you get access to the Fighter job from the get-go.
- Mage – You unlock the Mage Job during your first Unicorn enemy encounter in the Higan Canyon area. The enemy is resistant to Slash Attacks, which raises the need for Mage Job.
Apart from the above, the remaining Jobs need you to raise your relationship and bonding with different NPCs.
- Sky Lancer – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Asyl.
- Shadow Walker – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Istina.
- Assault Savant – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Aria.
- Mechanic – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Heine.
- Woglinde – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Emo.
- Avenger – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Brakka.
- Pilgrim – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Shrika.
- Lunamancer – You can unlock this Job by raising your relationship with Dianthus.
How To Unlock Your Job Skills In Harvestella?
As mentioned earlier, you can unlock new skills for a particular Job using Job Points. You can acquire Job Points by using the respective Job in battle, accumulating them as you defeat enemies. And once you have the required amount of Job Points, you can use them to unlock a Job skill.
That concludes our guide as we have explained the Harvestella Jobs system.