The Warp Trotter is a rare creature in Honkai Star Rail, and defeating it grants you cool rewards. But how do you find them, and what rewards will you get for defeating them? This guide will explain everything you need to know about the elusive Warp Trotter.
Honkai Star Rail: What rewards do Warp Trotters give?
Warp Trotters are interdimensional creatures lost in the stars. They’re kind of like interstellar pig-like creatures, and you should always go after them when you see them in the game.
If you’re able to defeat them, Warp Trotters grant you 60 Stellar Jade, which can be turned into Star Rail Passes or Star Rail Special Passes.
These are what you need to pull new characters, and potentially get rare 5-star characters. It may not seem like a lot, but 60 Stellar Jade is a lot more than other monsters give.
Honkai Star Rail: How to find and defeat Warp Trotters
So now that you know what these critters give you upon defeat, let’s figure out where to find them and how to defeat them.
Warp Trotters may not initially appear in Honkai Star Rail until you’ve played through the game enough. They will also try to run away when you first encounter them, so be sure to enter combat immediately.
Here’s a list of all the Warp Trotter locations we currently know of.
- Base Zone – To the north-west of the reception centre Space Anchor.
- Supply Zone – In a room to the south-east of the space parts warehouse Space Anchor.
- Storage Zone – In a room to the south of outside the control center Space Anchor.
- Outlying Snow Plains – To the north west near the long slope Space Anchor.
- Backwater Pass – To the south-east of the leisure plaza Space Anchor.
- Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone – To the north-west of the energy hub Space Anchor, behind some guards.
- Great Mine – On the lower level, go north.
- Rivet Town – In an alleyway to the south-east of the orphanage Space Anchor.
- Robot Settlement – Down some stairs in the south-west of the map.
- Corridor of Fading Echoes – In the south-west corner of the map.
- Everwinter Hill – On a path leading downwards from the center.
- Cloudford – Just besides the northern-most Space Anchor
- Stargazing Navalia – On some stairs near the middle of the southern side of the map.
Once you enter battle with a Warp Trotter, you’ll need to unleash everything you have onto it before it flees. Use all your most powerful skills and ultimates to defeat them before it gets a chance to run away, or you’ll have to come back again another time when it respawns. You can also try breaking them with Physical, Quantum or Imaginary damage.
You may also encounter Warp Trotters in Honkai Star Rail‘s Simulated Universe as a random encounter.
For more Honkai Star Rail, keep reading The Games Cabin.