Rockstar has announced that GTA V for the PS4, Xbox One and PC will be getting a new first-person mode, before quickly pulling the announcement.
The post went up yesterday on Rockstar’s support page for GTA V, stating:
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights and more.
- A brand new first person mode while on foot.
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode.
- New animals roaming in Los Santos.
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen.
They are some exciting new additions to an already great game, especially the first person mode (we actually looked forward to their being a mod for this on PC!) but why did Rockstar take down the page? Best bet is they simply cocked it up by putting it out a bit too early.
You can check out an image of the posting here.
Have the new features re-ignited your interest in GTA V? Or will you be sticking it to the man by going old school with GTA: Vice City? Either way, be a bad-man and blast out comments section apart with some words. Preferably of the nice variety, no swears please.
Like The Games Cabin on Facebook for the latest gaming news, reviews, rumours, trailers and much more.