New Pokemon Unite items have been released by well-known dataminer ElChicoEevee. These six new items are allegedly coming to the popular MOBA at some unspecified point in the future. We’ve got one thing to say – Garchomp mains are eating good tonight. Here’s everything we know so far about these new items, and a guide on how they can be used in battle.
- Join the Pokemon Unite Public Test Server!
What New Items Are Coming to Pokemon Unite?
The datamined information suggests we can expect six new held items and one new battle item. At the time of writing, we only have information on two of the six held items. These are the Drain Crown and the Rapid-Fire Scarf.
According to the screenshots above, the Drain Crown restores your HP equal to the percentage of damage you deal with your basic attacks”. The Rapid-Fire Scarf will increase your Pokemon’s basic attack speed by a percentage for a short time after three basic attacks.
- Get Aeos Gems fast with our guide!
What Other Items Can We Expect?
The datamined information on the other four items is currently a lot more sparse.
- Slick Spoon – affects special attack.
- Curse Bangle – affects attack.
- Curse Incense – affects special attack.
- Rescue Hood – affects HP and movement speed.
While nothing else was present in the datamine, these items will be fantastic news for any attacker or all-rounder.
- Just getting into the game? Check out our tier list here
Any News on Battle Items?
According to the datamine, the Shedinja Mask is the new Battle Item coming to Pokemon Unite. Whilst only a Spanish screenshot is available, this loosely translates to: “It makes you immune to damage and hindrances for a short time, but at the same time may also cause incapacitation”. We can only imagine the ways this new item could shake up the meta.
Of course, it’s important to take this with a pinch of salt until officially confirmed by the Pokemon Unite Twitter account.
- Pokemon Unite’s items aren’t everything – elevate your play with our guide on how to get and use Boost Emblems.